Swing low...
Absolute white count now down to 50, and they tell me it will probably go to zero, and hang there for a few days before it starts up! So I picture myself flying low in George's Super Cub, skimming the tree tops. So far no problems though, thanks to good medicine and all your prayers and good vibes. Hct is down to 24, so I'm feeling a little sleepy - or is that just Nancy taking over (!?) Platelets 37K. Appetite's is doing a little better.
Phil

13 Comments:
Hi Phil! We're with you; hang in there. I'm glad your appetite's getting better. Hi Mary Catherine! I'm giving you a back rub right now. I imagine you could use it.
Love and blessings,
Bernie
Hi Phil,
What an inspiration you are!! I've been hosting family and B&B guests and have just been able to read through these blogs. Never imagined they would be so uplifting-- got a good belly laugh seeing the Superman photos and picturing your mad dash up 14 flights of stairs. Keep up the good work, PHILancy!!
Best wishes and positive thoughts coming your way.
Heather Hellier & Alan Barber
Thanks Bernie, It was great. Phil is cutting some z's right now but started shaking from chills so it was blood and urine cultures, chest xray and 2 new antibiotics for him. They don't mess around when you have just a few white blood cells in your system. Let's hope and pray they keep any cridders at bay.
Mary Catherine here
Hi Phil & MC,
We're thinking about you every day and watching your progress - we expect you to be good-to-go for the Kinetic Sculpture Race in October!
Love, Joe & Bonnie
PS - You'd fit right in if you wore your Superman outfit!
Hi there Philancy and MC.
Love the blogsite and am so proud of both of you. Those pictures should appear on the front page of the NCI journal. One thing this experience has taught ME is that I have completely incredible brother and sister-in- law!(Hey Other Sister, in case you are reading this, I always knew you were incredible).
I'm hoping that my lazy stem cells kick in soon. However, as everyone can see, they have a serious adjustment to make to this totally different Body! Lazy with a good appetite sounds like a start. Thinking of you both all the time.
love
The Big Sister
Hi Phil and M.C,just a quick note.You know I don't understand any of that fancy"Doctor talk",so i am just going to assume it means your getting better day by day.rest up and have a little soup or something.
Terry
Way to go Super Philancy. You give us all inspiration. We'll send more good vibes to you and MC from Lynn's tomorrow evening.
Sandy
Hi, Philancy and MC--We've been thinking about you and wondering what was happening. We had trouble accessing the blog site, but I think we have it now. We enjoyed reading the messages, and are glad to know things seem to be going well so far. We loved the pictures of Phil in the Superman suit! You are such an inspiration! Keep your spirits up, and we"ll keep thinking of you and praying for your full recovery. Hang in there, MC. Love, Barb and John
Scary stuff. Thoughts and prayers with you all the time. Didn't remember it could take a few days for things to kick in. Right there with you both. Love, Julia
Hi Phil and Mc too!
You guys are really a trip with all the medical lingo. I don't understand half of it but I guess the battle continues. And since the superman is on board now we will just be beating the crap out of something now won't we? Hey I did try to show Daddy the blogger, but unlike me with a pc, he has a mac and it may be different but his email did not have the hyper link in his aol email that mine did in hotmail. I tried on the search but didn't get this simple progress/comment window. Any ideas or tricks would be helpful for the puter illiterate. It was an absolutely georgeous nw pen sunny day today so I took Ma & Pa to the sculpture garden. They really enjoyed it. You will have to take it in on your next visit. Meanwhile, keep up the crit and start building good strong cells. Love you both, Peggy
Its the OTHER sister (aka da Brat ) here ..
Couldnt give you cells but I sure can give you both mega Kudos!!!
LOVE THE PICS.. gotta figure out how to download them for wall size print outs.
You are both the strongest people in this solar system-- "Supah* Brudda and Supah sistah-in-lah" (* must be said with Boston accent)
hmmm I think you should add to the posted rules that are outside your room.. Beside the "strict hand washing" sign add a "no kryptonite either"..
If I can download those blog photos I'll do it for ya..
sheesh those counts arent (counts that is.). they must be hand clickin' at this point...
Waitin for the first signs of true Philancy-tude -- hopefully all the Nancy stells are doing their pushups and pumping some iron (PUNs, intended) into da Bro.
See you friday.. blog ya before then..
love you both buckets
(sniff) the Other sister (Sniff)
Hey Philancy and MC,
Sandpoint isn't the same without you two, so Phil, kick some cellular butt!! With Superman plus Nancy, you've got it made!
Not to mention with Mary Catherine as your sidekick!
Hali
Phil, hope you are having a good day. You too MC. We're thinking about both of you down here in HOT & HUMID Alabama. We were looking at pictures of you all last night sailing in the BVI. Phil you were either sail boarding or swimming or climbing up rocks but NEVER sitting still. Somethings don't change. When do the stem cells kick in? Is this a day to day thing? Hope all is well. Our love and prayers are with you both!! Mike & Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home