Sunday, June 01, 2008

FLASH I have been Sprung!

Creatinine down to 2.3, weight down 1.1 kg, feeling great. Docs agreed. I just have to be back at 7AM tomorrow for tests and IV Vancomycin (have about two days more on that).

If it's true that "What doesn't kill you will make you strong" after this admission I should be very strong.

I have a good feeling about this transplant. My deepest thanks to everyone for all your support,love, good cheer, and comments.

Phil

PS blog frequency will begin to decrease, every 2-3 days now

13 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Phil,
This is great news. Enjoy your freedom and keep getting stronger.
Hali & Rick

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray and have fun!
Big hugs across the miles.
Cindy

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a new world record. Remember GVH is a good thing, it has saved several people I know.
Karen

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
Congratulations on your impending freedom. So happy to hear you are on the mend and more feeling yourself than in the past week. I sent you an email at your yahoo addy but don't know if you get those still. Know that Gary and I are thinking of you and MC and that we are sending healing thoughts your way. Way to hang tough and LIVESTRONG!
Pat and Gary

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like time to celebrate. Let the wild rumpus begin! Sweet dreams and soft sleep tonight out in the free world. I rode my bike past your house today in the rain and it looks fine.

Guarding your limoncello for your return, Karenka

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrific Phil. Now should I keep wearing this bracelet to keep you going in the right direction, or would it be better to put it in a plastic sandwich bag and keep it in the freezer to preserve any remaining potency in case it is needed again? Please advise. - Dave

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Sarita Role said...

yay!!! Glad things are chilling out. I haven't been able to open your blog for a few days...but just as well, I'd have been worried about things I can't change...lots of love to a lower-fluid daddy, mum the super-nurse and bram strumming the ancestral martin...I'm going to a bamboo course in W. Brazil (just over the border) for 4 days...please text me from the tigo site if you want/need...love S

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news phil. Congratulations! I even reminded Betty and Bill that they need to talk to MC and hear the latest scoop. Got them both to exercise today. Its a funny thing that weight; Daddy's up to 137, Betty 170 and on however you spell lasix..can i get some or do I need to work out more? Love from Peggy and Celina

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Phil! (Whatever the hell those levels mean...pretty soon, I'm sure we'll all be doctors soon. And prescribing lasix to everyone we know!) By the way, I tried calling the room number and both your phones to no avail. So here's to you! You'll be better just in time to come to Jeremy's graduation on Friday, eh? See you there!

Elizabeth

p.s. Let Mary Catherine drive, okay? Take a break, smell the roses. And a massage for you both!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEE.......

Hello sky and flowers etc.etc.etc...
Love to you all.

p.s.
Check out EFT Gary Craig on you tube.
this works!

Bernie

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just knew that June would bring good and positive things and you have proved it for me. Dale and I took a collective deep breath and sent you best wishes for the harmonious alignment of the planets over you new stemcells.

See you June 21st maybe? We erected the first wedding arbor yesterday in the pouring rain!

Love, Betsy

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil: Please blog everyday. We need to hear from you. Hans Lumpe Pulsifer III

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the tune of shortin' bread...

Every little cell in my body is health Every little cell in my body is well.
repeat X1
I'm so glad that every little cell in my body is healthy and well.
repeatX1

So there you go a little tune to keep in your head as you love every little cell!!!!

Steve says hello he is glad you are doing well, congratulations on completion of yet another course in your battle. Stay Strong...

I too am glad you are better. Have you had any chocolate yet!!! That is the real test you know...when you start talking about all the delicious food you have with all of your wonderfull friends and family!!!

love to you both...
lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home