On A Roll!
Creatinine this morning down to 2.5 - from the peak of 2.99 yesterday (normal is 1.0). Weight is down only .2 kg, but I've been diuresing nice and steadily. Feeling stronger, appetite better. The GVH (graft vs. host) of the gut (mild diarrhea) is resolving. They say I may be discharged Monday!
Bram and MC spent a good part of the day working out the bugs of burning a DVD and a CD of Bram's photos since December. When the computer was in "burn" mode, we had the pleasure of Bram playing guitar and singing. The pleasure was deepened knowing that the Martin he was playing belonged to, was held and played, by his paternal great grandfather, a wonderful man who was struck down by cancer in his early 50's. What a rich connection.

6 Comments:
Sounding good! Now get the nasties out of your lungs and get the hell out of the hospital. J
I knew that Bram would be great medicine!
Love,
Cindy
Monday! Oh what joy it'll be for you to sleep in a "civilian" bed, huh? Sounds good, Phil and MC. Great Bram has the musical talent to heal you.
Tom's sleeping aboard April Moon tonight, if he caught the ferry in time. Last he called he was stuck in road construction through Bellingham.
I was dancing and spiraling this morning at NIA, Mary Catherine. I love that class.
Best of health! karen
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAA!! so great I am so glad to hear you are eing sprung from ze jail!!
now behave yourself, philancy2! So that you can enjoy every bit of your very very busy summer of weddings and parties and celebrating!
mucho lovo
da Brat
Great news Phil. - Dave and Pat
This is the best news in 3 weeks..(understatement)...hope the stem cells keep on doing what they are supposed to do...I agree with the other (?extra) sister....take it easy...you've got a wonderful summer ahead of you...
I guess if you are philancy2 then I am Nip? or maybe it's sampling with replacement...
love
n
Post a Comment
<< Home