Another Day
One of the certainties of hearing comments from everyone is how much they help us at times like these. We very much appreciate all the responses, no matter how brief. They are like sun to plants. Phil had another quiet day. He did manage a short hop on his exercycle (in the room although a virtual picture of some coastal road in Italy would be nice, wouldn't it?) and a walk on campus with our friend, Dr Marty. Just as you think the "gut stuff" is improving it let's you know it still has the upper hand for a while longer. This will pass. No movie or reading today, just a little music. Thank you Donna, for turning us on to Sylvain Luc. Pandora didn't have him but we started a great channel with beautiful guitar music that is very soothing. Well done. Yesterday's movie was "Volver", a Spanish movie from the library here. We enjoyed it.
Mary Catherine

1 Comments:
I love you, I love you, I love you!
Hang in there, daddy, you're the first person I'm eating chocolate with when I get home from Paraguay and the first person I'm dancing with at my wedding...love to Nurse Mommy, too...
Post a Comment
<< Home